On a somewhat related note, we have now closed on the house, which means that the whole point of buying were we did in order to be closer to school was not in vain. We spent most of the day today over there cleaning up and getting the feeling that the place was actually ours. We also painted the boy's room a nice shade of blue, and Iain only leaned against a painted wall two or three times, so all in all we will consider it a success. Especially since we got the paint really cheap ($1 for the gallon). It was fun being able to paint our own place. We still have a lot of painting to do, but we feel good getting the one room pretty much done.
Oh, one more thing. I got my diploma today. It feels kind of funny to have the actual piece of paper, but I'm sure I'll get over it. I graduated suma cum laude, which makes me feel pretty good too. Of course, if you listen to Alisha, I'm not smart enough to have the 4.0, so there must be some mistake. :)
4 comments:
Congrats!! Very exciting.
Good job, Russell! And good job Iain with the wet paint.
Congrats! If Maryland didn't hate me I might have been able to take care of that childcare problem for you. Sorry!
Yay, yay, yay! Congrats Russ!
Post a Comment