
Okay, so I have been meaning to start this forever, with the thought that blogging might work better than trying to email people. But I'm a slacker (I would say I'm a busy working mom of a four month old, but that would be skirting the fact that it's mostly because I'm lazy), and so am just now getting around to this. For that very same reason I can't guarantee how frequent postings will be. I'll try to keep them entertaining enough to keep you coming back for more.
For those of you who haven't talked to me in a while - hey I'm married and have a kid (hopefully it hasn't been that long since I've talked to you). We live in DC. Russ is chipping away at a degree in chemistry, I'm a government drone, and Iain is working on this whole "being alive" bit.
Oh,for those of you with a lot of time, check out all our pictures from the last little while: April, May, June, July, August, and our trip to Spain last Christmas.
2 comments:
It's great to get updates from you! You have quite the cute little boy! Russ is studing Chemistry?! I thought he was into history? That's cool though...I'm actually teaching High School chemistry right now! We have a blog too if you are interested. It's armstrongfamily06.blogspot.com.
Take care!
Anna Armstrong (Formeraly know as Stiver)
Fabulous! I'm thrilled you have a blog. It's a great way to keep up on each other when we're so far away. Iain's adorable! When I looked at your picts, I laughed when I saw the periodic table of the elements still makes wall status.
Post a Comment